.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, March 06, 2005

 

Teaching Ideas with blogs

I have been thinking about using blogs with my classes, and thought of another topic.
I was thinking of asking, "What's your strategy for dealing with stress?" and have students write about it. I think Blogger would work well for that. My example ideas could include; eat the best chocolate chip cookie that can be found, take a few minutes with a pet, on January 1 pay someone else to worry for you throughout the year, and take a walk outside. This should get people started on fun ideas as well as serious ones.

Bee told me that mugshots is not her blog but Sergei's. I'm sorry Sergie. I really do like that idea!

I loved the discussion on TappedIn. I'm thinking about having my students next semester use Technorati: http://www.technorati.com/ to make their webpage. Then, instead of signing up for a listserv, start a blog. I'll talk to this semesters class about that this week.

Comments:
It's OK Janet! If you want, you may join Bee and me. I teach EFL university students (21-22 yo).Bee teaches high school students. You may start your own blog at buzznet.com ,... something like 'Holiday Snaps'...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?