.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 13, 2005

 

Photoblogs

Just when I thought I was getting good because I could add an image to my blog, I find out there are whole photoblogs! Between looking at them and practicing more with furl, I spent a lot of time on this part of the assignment. I especially liked the photoblogs that told what the image was and when the picture was taken. After used furl to save the three photoblogs I liked best, I discovered that I could see blogs (and sites) that others chose. Because they also liked the blogs I chose, it was worthwhile looking at the ones they chose. I especially liked the emotions that were apparent in nearly every blog. That would be a good thing to share with students. Also, there are photoblogs from around the world, which is an interesting way to learn about other people. In the classes that I am teaching now, I am going to introduce the students to photoblogs in general. Very interesting assignment!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?