.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

New members and images

In one of my classes last week, we discussed blogs. I showed the students my blog, including the comments section. They could not comment, however, so I just added their email address to make them members of my blogging community. They should be able to comment now, if they want to. I think this would be a great way to allow students to comment on a blog but not those outside the class. However, I'm still unclear what happens if I put a fake email in for students who do not have, or choose to use a real one.

This morning I signed up for Flickr. That was an easy process that I will also recommend to my classes. Now I have to figure out how to put them in my blog. I got this picture from Flickr. I chose it because, even though it is from Boston, it could be taken out side my door.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?