.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 03, 2005

 

Mary Harrsch

I just listened the archived talk by Mary Harrsch. I learned so much about blogging that I am going to listen to it again in a few days, after I have tried some some of the ideas. I'm so glad that it was archived!

One of the things that I am going to look into more is Flicker. I had not heard of it before, but I think it has many uses in the classroom and for me personally.

I love using Elluminate Live! I am going to show this archive to my Computers in the Classroom class next week. First I will practice with it a little more. Thanks, Mary, for telling so many ways that it can be used in the classroom. I particularly liked the discussion about writing for an audience and the question and answer session.

I also want to practice with Foxfire so that I can send a link and information about it directly to my blog. I can't find the Blog This icon, but after I listen to the talk again, I think I will find it.

Adding a RSS feed to my blog will be a good idea, I think. I'm not sure I can do it, but after I listen to this a couple of more times, perhaps I will be able to.

At the beginnng of this course, I wondered why some people were taking it for a second time. Now I think I will take it every year for the rest of my life! In fact, I may have to quit my job so that I can spend more time with my blog. I wonder if I can get paid for blogging:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?