.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 06, 2005

 

Comments at the end of week three

As usual, I have more questions than answers.
I got a message from Cleve about the picture I added yesterday. I'm not sure where the usual place to reply is so I replied on his blog (I think).
When I followed the link from my comment to my blog, it gives me links to two blogs that I experimented with in March and have deleted, I thought. They don't show up on my dashboard. They are under recent postings. I would like to get rid of them.

Also, I have a contributor listed, which is great, but I don't know how they got there. I looked at Cleve's site after I commented and I'm not listed as a contributor. I added the email for the students in one of my class so they can comment on the blog. Looks like they can to it as well, or instead of, comment. How does that work, I wonder?

I have a bloglines account. I put the button from bloglines to put "sub with bloglines" on my bloglines account. However, I can't figure out how to save the OPML file to my hard drive. Thanks to Nathan Lowell for the "cookbook" at: http://nclid.unco.edu/edse/bloglines/ It tells, in an easy to follow way, how to import the blogs for the class onto bloglines. I think I will be able to follow it easily as soon as I can save the OPML file. Thanks a lot, Nathan!

Task 2 for this week is to subscribe to a keyword search on bloglines. I don't see where to do that.

Task 3 is to sign up for furl at: http://www.furl.net/home.jsp. I did that but I don't want to close my browser yet, and it says I need to do that to see the icons I need, so this ends my questions for now. I'm sure I'll have more later!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?