.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 26, 2005

 

Comments at the end of week six

First, I have to say how much I have loved this course! I have learned an incredible amount, although there is about a million times that much that I could learn yet! I send a heartfelt thanks to everyone who created, ran, commented, asked questions, and answered my questions. This has been a wonderful experience. I plan to keep reading and trying things until this course is offered again. Then I will be one of the people who say that I am taking it for the second time because it was so great the first time:)

I liked the photos on Susan's blog: http://susanmarandi.buzznet.com/user/. I'm looking forward to watching it as she adds more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?