.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 13, 2005

 

Comments at the end of week four

I tried some of the audblog sites but to open them I had to subscribe to MusicMatch, for some reason. I didn't read about anyone else having to do that, so I am thinking that somehow I have my computer set up this way. I have RealOne, which I would think would work but I'm not given an option of what program to open the files in. This happens with every site. Maybe I should just register with MusicMatch.

I was intrigued by AudioBlogger. It says that I can add to my blog using my cell phone as I travel. Audioblogger says the service is free. This is a marvelous idea that I plan to try as soon as I can. I have to figure out how to listen to the sound first, though.

Since audblogs use a cell phone, I'm not sure how moblogs are different. I'll have to look into that more.

Video blogs asked me to download the video and I was chicken. I'm careful what I download and want to read more about this before I start to randomly downloading video files. I read the comments about some of them, though, and I bet they are interesting.

The articles about Flickr were informative and I plan to share them with my computer class. 'Flickr' is in an online photo class by itself very clearly explains how flickr can be used. Photo Site a Hit With Bloggers shows how photo blogs can be used to keep up with fast breaking news. This would be a good use of blogs in the classroom.

If I want a change from flickr, I'll try Photobucket or Zorpia. As I was looking at these sites, I thought about what would happen if they became unavailable. All the photos would be lost, I imagine.

This was a great week and once again, I could spend a month trying out all the new things I am learning! My thanks to everyone of their questions and answers:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?