.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 14, 2005

 

Buzznet

I just visited some of the blogs on Buzznet and like the way they are set up. I like Blogger because I can figure it out, LiveJournal seems a little complicated. Buzznet seems to cater to photos, though I may be wrong on that. I especially like the slide shows that are available. I just signed up for Buzznet: http://studyplans.buzznet.com/user/ and wonder how it will work for my classes. I'll try to put an assignment on it today and see how it looks. After I signed up, I also see that it is easy to post messages for others both with their postings and in an email area. In fact, after thinking about it, I decided to do something I have wanted to do for a long time. I plan to take a picture from the front door of where ever I am at about 8:00 EST each morning. To do this I created a gallery at: http://studyplans-morningview.buzznet.com/user/

Aiden asked if it is better to have one blog that I set up or if it is better for students to set up their own blogs. I am also interested to know what people who have experience with blogs in the classroom think about that. I suppose it depends on the reason for the blog and the age of the students. I am thinking about making it a requirement that students create a blog in my college class next fall.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?