.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 21, 2005

 

Thinking About Suggestions

I just looked at the mlearning PowerPoint. It was really interesting! I'll have to study it more to see exactly what a moblog is, though. I had never heard of them before they were talked about in this group.

Aaron says he is subscribed to my blog, however he did that, and will be looking at it when I post more. I think the pressure is on to write something intelligent here. This may stretch my brain!

Speaking of stretching my brain, Elderbob - the Blog Boss (I love that name!) told me how to create links and where to look for more information about them. I'm going to try that next. Thanks, Elderbob.

Thanks to the many comments about 20six: http://www.20six.co.uk/, I went to their site and see that it is free and doesn't look too hard to understand. I'll look at it more closly later. For now, I am going to try to make their URL a link:0

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?