.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Commented Links to Papers and Articles

Yesterday, Sunday, I wrote telling about my blogging adventures, but for some reason, it didn't post. When I clicked on "Publish Post", all looked well, but when I looked at my blog, Sunday's date was not there. Since it is still not there this morning, I think I am safe in assuming it is lost in cyberspace, never to return:(

My posting yesterday explained that I found the "Commented Links to Papers and Articles" page, thanks to Nathan. I also was able to see Ale's work on the discussion section and make some comments on that page. I would love to set something like this up for my students. Hopefully we'll learn how to do that later in the course. Maybe we didn't learn everything in the first week!?!

Anyway, I loved Week 1 and am anxious to see what happens in Week 2!

Comments:
hi again
to add links to the sidebar you have to go to the dashboard and click on the Template tab. You scroll down the HTML text until you find the word SIDEBAR. There you have to replace for example the www.news.google.com with the address you want to add. YOu can use that tag line, cut it and paste it and add more links


Hope it helps, Janet
Ale
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?