.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 21, 2005

 

Chat on Blogs

This morning I attended the chat with Anne Davis about how to use blogs in the classroom on Tapped In. It was interesting and informative. The hour really went by fast! I had participated in chats before but not on Tapped In, although I had heard a lot about it.
These are some of the things I learned and that I can use as I start to use a blog with a class, in no particular order (and I'll get to practice making bullets):<> On another note, my last link looks right, even in properties, but it links to Microsoft. I have no idea why. Guess I still have some work to do on creating links.

I'm going to try a link again here. The URL is kind of long, but here goes. It is to an article entitled " Blogger Influence Raises Ethical Questions" . It is about whether blogs are becoming a new kind of journalism or whether they remain personal opinions.
<>

Comments:
Hi,
Nice reflective blog you have Janet. I also found today's chat in Tapped In very useful.
By the way, I am with you and Sarolta in Group one in the Wiki. If you click on Colab 1.1 and then in the Discussion tab you will find some of the links I thought were worth adding ... of course there are so many others ... maybe you can have a look at my notes there, as this seems a draft area. I didn't dare to edit it ... or I wouldn't know how to? Let's keep in contact, shall we?
Regards from Argentina
Ale Weser
 
Ale, I would love to keep in touch!
I could not find Colab 1.1. If you could point me in the right direction, I will go there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?