.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 

Blog spammers and links

I'm sharing two new things I learned about blogs in this entry.
First, I didn't know that blogs could be spammed. This is a link to an article entitiled "Search Engines Unite With Bloggers to Fight Spam": http://www.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=29837
I also have discovered that by choosing the "Edit HTML" tag, I can paste the link into the post.
However, when I tried to post it before, I got and error message that said, "This document has no data." I don't know why. Then when I tried to publish it with out the link, I got the same message. Maybe the message has nothing to do with the link? I wonder why I got it and what it means.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?